- To elect a politician who will respect life and work to overturn Roe vs. Wade.
- To create a culture that cares for the most defenseless among us.
- To shape the future of our country and our world!
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
- YOU — Register to vote! (Click on links to the right.)
- YOUR FRIENDS — encourage your friends to register and vote. Take them with you to the polls!
- THEIR FRIENDS — Share via Facebook (below). Replace your profile picture with the Vote Life image. (Download below.)
2008 was the 2nd largest youth voter turnout (ages 18-29). Sixty percent of those voters elected our current president — illustrating the power our generation has to shape the future of our country and our world.